- Comprehensive digital advertising strategy executing 7 campaigns with original content creation and over $120,000 made in sales over a 7 month period.
- Achieved over 41 media clippings and 50 million in reach
- Creation and management of 15 successful influencer campaigns across NSW + Victoria
Faced with a global pandemic, nationwide lockdowns and forced closures for hospitality brands, SHS was tasked with the challenge of transforming global brand Din Tai Fung’s operations and communications from the physical to the digital space.
With a full-fledged communications strategy consisting of digital advertising, content creation, public relations, social media management and influencer campaigns SHS was able to continue to keep the Australia public and their love of dumplings alive with the Din Tai Fung at Home online store.
Over the period of 8 months, SHS supported the website launch with:
- 7 META ads campaigns all with original content creation making over $120,000 in sales
- Strategic media communications making news headlines in some of Australia’s most prominent publications including Daily Mail, The Urban List, Time Out, Delicious, Good Food in the Sydney Morning Herald with an engaging stories and experiences for consumers
- Creating original social content through graphic design and photography and ugc reels to keep the Din Tai Fung cult following connected during a difficult time
- Completing 15 successful influencer campaigns and working with some of Australia’s top creators such as Tara Milk Tea and Rachel Tee Tyler
After the initial launch campaign, Stanley House Studios created several captivating creative peaks to keep the DTF at Home store at the front of Australian minds, hearts and stomachs including The Dumpling Disco Kit, X-mas hampers, Mothers Day Hampers and the 3 Flavour Xiao Long Bao which all included lick-your-screen-worthy photography, original social ad design and even a carefully curated spotify playlist (which you can still listen to here).
When faced with a challenge, Stanley House Studios doesn’t shy away from creating boundary pushing campaigns that convert to sales. With a fully immersive digital communications strategy in a world where in-person was impossible, SHS was able to help Din Tai Fung continue to thrive.